- RT @medicalaxioms: "Standard of care" is not practice without error. "Standard of care" is practice without negligence. 1 month ago
- Nothing like finally trying on lululemon shorts and then skimming through last week's T magazine to realize you are now of a certain age. 1 month ago
- RT @brookejena: Here's how you push: You say, do the right thing or I'm leaving and you'll have no relationship with me or my children. htt… 2 months ago
- RT @ashtr0naut: @medicalaxioms Your loved one is not dying because they are not eating & drinking; they are not eating & drinking because t… 2 months ago
- There is magic in a midday Cuban coffee. Especially when you live in middle of the pacific. https://t.co/t0YUZhnTtF 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
That’s all there is between me, insanity, and a completely new, foreign life. I feel like I should be doing SOMETHING to get ready. I should be get a head start on a probable 15 page paper I’m going to … Continue reading
I signed up for an extra shift this week since I’ve been going to stir crazy at home. It was awful. Shitty all around.