- RT @brookejena: Here's how you push: You say, do the right thing or I'm leaving and you'll have no relationship with me or my children. htt… 4 days ago
- RT @ashtr0naut: @medicalaxioms Your loved one is not dying because they are not eating & drinking; they are not eating & drinking because t… 4 weeks ago
- There is magic in a midday Cuban coffee. Especially when you live in middle of the pacific. https://t.co/t0YUZhnTtF 4 weeks ago
- RT @XaviLlobetS: "Take the risk or lose the chance" el lema que luce la @FactorBikes del líder del @AG2RLMCyclisme,@romainbardet,en el #TDF… 4 weeks ago
- One of these days I will sleep through the night. Or at least for 5, continuous, glorious hours. 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2013
It’s another rainy day. With all the rain we’ve been getting you would think we lived in either seattle or in the tropics going through a tropical depression. Sans wind….and palm trees and you know…TROPICAL PIZAZZ…which is a nice segue … Continue reading
Every time I log into wordpress, I think, “now what?” I’m beginning to think the blank screen is resembling my mind. Or maybe it’s just mocking me. Either way, I wish it would motivate.